Watch me fly to my goal!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Today is the day I do all my measuring, get angry at myself for being such a big slug, berate myself, and move on to what's really important. I will need more energy to have all those emotions in one 24 hour period, but I'm a woman, I can handle it! Self-recrimination will be these next 24 hours, and then it's got to be over!
TRICK OF THE DAY:
To help lose weight, sniff your meal deeply 3 times before even taking a bite of it. Your appetite will diminish!
Now, let's all try it and see if it works.

2 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Check you out! all fancy and such! I'm glad you are joining us this year again. Hopefully it will be a year of less stress!

Kristi said...

I was going to ask you if Melissa helped you with your blog, and now I see the comment from her, so I bet she did! It's so cute!! I'll have to try the sniffing my food idea. Good luck in this journey also!!