Watch me fly to my goal!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Another week, another lesson


OK, what lesson do I learn from a broken vehicle, no energy, and dark chocolate? Your guess is as good as mine! I borrow a car from Patti (thank you so much, sis!), I rest more and eat only the amount of chocolate the package says is one serving. I also put it in the drawer in my back bedroom so it isn't so available to me. That makes it a bigger pain to get to, and sometimes it works!
I've stopped doing the points. I quit last time, too, because with my schedule it just didn't work, nor does it work now... I am eating smaller portions of whatever it is I'm eating, and that helps me. I wish there wasn't so much stress in my life. I guess that just gives me the opportunity to learn more and more and more patience. Maybe I'm just a slow learner.....

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Sounds like you learned a lot! Controling our envirment is important when we are trying to lose weight, like making your chocolate less acessable. Good for you.
Good luck this week!

Hollys Hobbies said...

Dunno how i missed this post!
We all have to figure out what works for us, and if the points dont work, then they dont work. Being conscious of what you put into your mouth is definately being proactive! Keep being positive mom.